Comment on page
To initiate a
depositpayment request, you should use the
email: "[email protected]"
- amount: The amount you want to charge your customer
- currency: The currency you want to charge the
amountin. It can be either
local_currency. The local currency to be charged is determined by the
- country: The two-letter ISO code of the country your customer is resident in. We can charge them in the country's local currency.
- reference: Your unique reference (optional)
- redirectUrl: The URL you want us to redirect your customer to after the transaction is completed. (optional)
- firstName: Your customer's first name
- lastName: Your customer's last name
- email: Your customer's email
Returns a merchant payment request.
- id: The ID of the payment request
- hostedLink: A link to the hosted payment page you should redirect your customer to
- status: The current status of the payment request
- created: The initial state of your payment request upon creation.
- picked_up: Your customer has chosen an agent to deposit through.
- completed: The payment request has been successfully completed. If it's a deposit, your balance will get credited. If it's a withdrawal, your balance will be debited.
- canceled: The payment request was canceled. Either by the user or by dispute resolution.